Wednesday, May 6, 2009

MHS<< my DREAM school...



while thinking wat to write regarding to my title..i am definately not on my thinking cap again...
however.. i still nid to b full v confident... take out all my courages to complete my mission...
which is.....
let's c.... GOT ppl jump pagar!!!!!!!(babi betul).... sure is mhs de students lagi la(malays)... mhs is famous of it.. lol
but history always change...
tis year most probably might b a chinese who is going to do such a famous act...
haha... who leh.... leh leh leh who?

ehem... but.... W-H-Y... must franciscans shouted "dog" at mhs students le....
alamak... i think i were also one of them...
zzzzzz...... but "luck always change"..
this time it is me again, who ar going to bcome "dog" T.T
doesnt matter.... dogs ar human best friends ryte?...hehe..(cheating myself==)

I think..
after entering mhs school gate...
1st impression to me is.....
WTF.... high skol rares babi hutan?
.... nothing to say... just worrying that....
MHS got no CHIO BU to C... T.T...

1st day to school...handphone is always b v me....
n......duno wat will happen to the ppl who ar same class v me...
pray hard for urself pls... @@
god bless u^&^!!!!
.
.
.
.

1 comment: