Tuesday, May 19, 2009

done a good deed in class





pigu.. lan c lar..
showed me the forms for transfering to art stream
so wat..
haha... grabbed it and liquid it with liquid paper..
jajaz...
n i just randomly filled in the form for him~
swt..
iam just helping my class not to lose a student,especially a good student like him xD
yea~~

2day weather is dam fucking hot, till i sweat through the whole day..
fark
howeva
hmm
chemist sub was given homeworkSSSSSSSSSSS
wakaka
cracked my head n yet duno to do.==
but doesnt matter.
i am stil having a lot of time,
after calculation,
17 months like tat :P
yea!!!!

but, kuliah for chemist n physics hav been launched 2day!!
nice air-corn, made me dam sleepy
haha~~

2day last period,the duno wtf teacher dint come into class,
caused me to loiter again n again,
almost for a week i loitered..
heh~
but 2day 3rd period was fun~
every lower six was loitering around the skol, cuz it was a free period@_@
such a klaster skol..
jajaja

eh, chemist duno to do lar..
cracked my head thinking of it><
haix~

iam sweating now, cuz my air-corn is not on
zzz
help~
but tis noon i dint take a nab,
thats y iam tired for this moment~
wao@_@~~

No comments:

Post a Comment