Wednesday, May 13, 2009

not at the right time...





while writing now,iam supposed to b in my room...
howeva..
something that i hate it the most happens again
eeeishh!

alone in the room, with the air-corn on..
peaceful surrounding...enjoying myself on the monitor screen..
all of a sudden...
sis came in..wanna to do homework n use this notebook..
concerning this matter...
i could understand it n just allowed her to came in..
at least she wont nag at me..
=.=

one by one after my sis came in...
my dad pulak...
then..my mum lagi..
ho seh lor..==
let me rest in peace also cant...
haix...
once they stepped in my room,
starts to nag non-stop...
after nagging then diao me lo...
haix...

cuz i ownself signed the koku forms...
without their understanding?
joined anything also dint tell them..
but unfortunately,i keeps canceling the words tat iam wrongly written..
just cancel here n thr.. makes the 3 koku forms so untidy..
cham lo.. kena diao till....

fed up of it..
i brought the whole laptop to downstairs...
in my dinning there...
switch on the home theater loudly...
v some songs..
n started to on9 n writing tis blog..
muahahah~

they jus ar that person tat ar FANG BU XIA~
but they ar still my parents..
lols...
i wont quarrel v them..
cuz its a stupid act..
haha..
just will keep quite..
n talk to them if neccesarry..
wat to do...

things hav changed...
every single act/movement/activity has to report to my mum..
walalallaa.. lol la...
sienz...

the song which is playing now is...."Wei Ni Er Huo"~
haha.. nice song... enjoyed..
kakakaz...

No comments:

Post a Comment