Sunday, May 24, 2009

"I want to c my card" said by some 1.. ^^


these cards ar currently pasted on my wall^@^(100pluzzZ saw urs ?)kakaz


the content written by her~

my name..ben keke


this 1 is the main page.. so nice~

hmm...
after few days of my birthday, i received a letter.
it came from johor bharu, johor.
arg~
how could i blif it?
it was a birthday card sent to me..
by...
100pluszzZ~~yeap, was her'-'
after i received, i quickly thank her so much bcuz iam Touch/terseru or gan dong~~ xP..
yea.. iam here now showing few photos that i hav collected these few years ^^

iam glad iam having so many true friends? or even good friend also can la..
but, some hav ard lost contact~
haixp..

i really appreciate it.
THKs to everyone lo..
haha... jia u jia u@@

wei 100pluszzZ haha~
good luck in maktab noe==
if both f6 n maktab cant enter,
go NTU lor @@
haha

No comments:

Post a Comment