Monday, May 11, 2009

2day starts the journey of one n the half year f6 life..






yea.... its...2day...
wake up early in the morning...6 clcok like tat..
then.. still very sleepy >.<
take my underwear 2gather v my towel go in the toilet...
10 minutes..later~
iam now with my new uniform...
a totally white new shirt n a black pants..
showing that how much i respect form6 is...
hehe==..

6.45am.. andrew fetched me to go skol...
i reached skol almost at 7.15 like tat...
andrew stopped me at eq thr...
thks ya..

qing n kenny hav waited me at eq thr...
then after i n king went to sfi to certify...
we went to kopitiam@@
wow... andrew n jj were thr ard...
with their school mate...

howeva...many of my friends also had a drink in kopitiam...

lols...

8.15am.. went in mhs..
wow~~
ard so many ppl..
sudden..saw lee san==
then mei ting...
tiba-tiba elie pulak... chuak sai...
lols....

wtf... the felo asked rm 15 from me xD..
told him tat i dint bring money..^^
but he pulak ask me go borrow from friend...
aiyo.. then i explain to him tat my friend dun wan lend me lar..
swt... at last after fooling him, i paid...*_*

during the orientation...
huh!... i took out my phone n taken few photos..
cant ignoring that i also felt asleep..
after listening to those teacher's craps.. *-*

haha...iam like tat lor...
rings....
the bell puntures...
hmm.... went to canteen..to hav my breakfast..
hoho...

howava.. do not go to mhs to eat..
the mee goreng thr sucks..>_<..
i eaten one bite n left it on the table..
n ken n i started to "work"
our teacher ordered us b4 to clean the table n put those dishes into a basin..
however..
we just left it on the table==
and poured water on it..
lols..

sure the canteen worker tulan us de T_T
hahaha...but it was fun^Y^

then.. we went to visit the toilet thr..
wow...so breathtaking lar...
if breath in toilet more than 5 minutes u will faint ~~
lol la...
at least..i captured some "interesting" photos in the toilet..
wow@@...
naked women is drawn on the wall!!!!!!!!!!!!
huh~~

we sang mhs school song...
and the last activity was...
ice breaking...so boring...
but if iam taking part..
there will b no boringness at all -.-
ya keh?

firstly, introduce our name n last school to every1 in groups..
King said"iam johnathan fuah, sfi"
Ben replied n raised his hand...
"sorry, i cant hear u.. louder pls" v^@^

LOLS...

wtf...lols... me lian kenny tiew n king were in the same group..
although our group num that ar given were different>_<~ blueek~

hey~!..
ice breaking wor... wat to do...
so sien...
howeva, i took part in it n enjoyed vry much xD...
thks...

after skol, we went to mp pizza hut..cuz king threated us ^^ so generous
hmm....
the waitress dint serve us even giving us menu...
we ar so inpatient ler,,,
our stomach were growning...
haix...

so..we still we...
anything tat is not stastified...
we will do "work" again :D
lalal~~~

huh!!....

iam so tired now... until iam unable to continue my story..anymore...
haha... let me rest 1st==...
brb~

No comments:

Post a Comment