Tuesday, May 12, 2009

could not stands it anymore... dammm IT

sad case...
after 18 years of being a cheerful guy..
i am not anymore..
****????

thinking back of my life when i was still staying in banda kaba for almost 17 years..
cant imagine tat i was such a freedom guy...
with my old bike,branded Lerun...my only transportation..
i could go whereva tat i like..dp? mp? 3 roses? heng ann? bandar hilir?
yok bin? even bunga raya...
howeva..
everything has totally changed in the way tat i hated it so much..@@

although a small spaceless n old house has given me a unforgetable teenager life,
now i hav to stay far far away frm the city n hav no own transportation at all...
my life has become so so so n so boring n being controlled.
no doubts, my social life has been decreasing all the time...

For the past 5 years,iam always independent...
cycling to school for all the time...
doesnt like to depends on parents...cuz they ar too annoyed at that moment...
so after school, i always go loiter around mp n dp...
sometimes,i with my gang will go for lunch n even a movie..
then after fully enjoyed, i only cycle home...
at that time..thr was no time limit for me,
want to go back in 4pm also no nid to inform parents,cuz iam the driver..
tat kind of life was such a wonderful,sweet and unforgettable in my teenager life~

NOW,after being a form 6 student,everything screwed up...
dam it...with no own transportation...
i hav to go to town from batu berendam,
if i were given a choice,i will surely not going to folo my parents car..
cuz...their concern to me is too over==...then finally it bcomes annoying..
u noe?? things ar always tat unfair...

Even though there ar 2 cars in my house,
!!!!!!!!!!!!! A vios n another is naza ria..
i will hav no car to drive IF iam having a lisence now >.<
dam it.. my bro... from proton wira can evolution into a vios...
wat man..weird thing le...
then as time passed by, that vios has becoming his's!!!
left that naza, my parents hav to use it for so many purposes..
going work@fetching sis go school@fethcing sis go tuition/swimming@including going out...

so.. u can c it clearly, for surely i wil not having my own transportation..
n yet i stay so far... really is sibeh swei-___-...
my small requirement to parents, a 2nd handed kancil less than 10k...
aiks....
could it be "direalisasikan"?
...
aiyo, motor also doesnt allow me to ride..
wat man... why ar ur so timid??...

LUCKILY, Thanks god...==
for giving me a such helpful n considerate friend in my life..
he is andrew...
Him..fecthes me to school till the day 2day..
so..iam so glad..but howava, i cant depends on him all that time..
somedays, it has to b overcomed!!

F6..one more headache matter... tuition..
wtf izzit? tolonglar~
u noe..? i hav ard know wat to arrange..for all my things,
if u hav given me a car..or??
accuatly, life is not only bout studying..
while studying, we hav to make fun n cheer up ourself..
so ar u thinking tat i will straight to home after my tuition class?
huh!!..
nearby got satay celup...3 rose.. pork rice.. n Dreambox or jetty...
these ar wat we called as entertainments..
haha!

haix.. desperate..
form 6 has given me problems n headache..
but iam still so considerate..
going form 6 to save their money..
hmm...

do u think every1 likes to go form 6?
but i really prefer form 6 than others collages..
my old house now...i wanna to stay thr also cant..
parents ar so unopen minded==
they should hav upgraded themself inorder to communicate better with their children..
but..good things wont always happen..

life life n life...
iam thinking how to b more save..
save some money...
u noe? i duno le...

haix...
even i brought my phone to skol they ar also questioning..
but lucky thing, i told my parents..
skol doesnt allow phones,iam not bringing...
u noe? if let them noe tat iam having phone v me==
my phone will rings non-stop..
haix... some1 helps me..
haix...
desperate too much...
luckily iam still me..
will fully go for wateva that i hav decided..
play+study=gg....
==

wao~

hopes tat in future...
i will archieve all my dreams..
good luck@@

No comments:

Post a Comment