Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Am i timid...???????


till now... to explore the purpose of dating out v a gurl.....is still a mystery to U ma???
honestly... its just bcuz of a dam noob idiot ass person...
this person... made me want to hav a gf which is...
always b v me...==..

firstly,,, from that banana,timid means bo chi... hmm...
n...T.T.................
u noe... since the day the person wants to break into my house through the roof by..
dicking a hole on my sis's ceiling board....
iam ard timit==

so...whenever iam alone in home,,,,
iam so "balless"... << new vocabulary @_@
so is it neccessary for me to have a date?
hmm....
==
wahahaha



latest news from my neighbours tat:
there ar ard 50++ houses tat ar being roped in 2 months time...
haix... sad... and now...
each room in my house has been prepared a bamboo stick...
once he comes again,he is goin to say harlo to his coffin(true?)...
or just tell him... hey palz, b4 u take anything, pls kill me 1st?(lol)
pls lar... i hav to really please him sincerely..
hmm== eee..


......untill the day 2day...finally~~~~~~
the alarm person come n fixed 5 more sencer on the roof....
even the wind blows in my roof.. my alarm will rings too...
wakakak....
phew...~~~
nice 1 baby@@....

n...
this is wat i wan to say to that noob who wants to break into::::
...god bless u==

No comments:

Post a Comment