Friday, December 18, 2009

Hot aw

hmm.. just now after finshed badminton, we went to eat...then..
thks to willy cuz he was willing to fetch me home...
but accidently, i left my k800i in his car :(

so....aiks~ i asked serene to help me contact willy so that later on i will go to his house n take from him...
so...
i woke up at 8 clock.. then my dad followed i drove to his house...

then fine..
on they way, he keeps kau peh kau bu!!...
supposed to c me drive... but not teach me to drive!!!!
waah..sibeh tulan...
suan le.. should hav the same dream as serene, come out a car myself..
but it's imposible :D
wkakak


then i go bank to withdraw $ again...
then i think.. tis month expenses sibeh gao lat...
hmm....

so i reached home sibeh bo song...aiks.. duno y~...
something gone wrong..
then my bro brought out my laptop...
so...
i wanna use his destop..
manetau my sis was using~...lol

so i told her..."zhou kai... wo yao yong!!"
she pulak ka lim peh kuai lan!!! arggghhh~

she said..."no, i wan to use..."
waaa... sibeh pek cik when i heard tis!!!
then i repeated few times that i wanted to use...
fuhyoh...
she degil v me...
but my mum was in the room~
haix...
what to do...


then i go pintched my sis fface...
n shouted at her~lala
she still dun wan let me use wo...
haix...
then my mum bo song ad..
ask her go use her laptop...
i use bro's pc!!!

she is just 9 years old~
and she bo song n pui salivary at my face...
diu her...knn yao siu !!!!

so...to be continued~

tata

No comments:

Post a Comment