Monday, December 7, 2009

Ahhhh~ ahhhh~ ahhhh~aaaaaaaaaah~

with no aims or objectives ,tis morning i wake up....
then.... parents ar out for working, sis follows them..bro is still in kl...

then.. automatically, i walk towards the pc... i logged in my RC....
then keeps busying v it...v new version of hacks...
decorate here n there...suddenly , something come into my mind...
why am i so childish??

haha... then.. i really get bored.. so i watch ppstv...
erm... under stephen chow series..there ar so many movies..
so i watched two..which were king of gamble and 1 more... the Bao Jing Tian de..
though i hav seen b4... but what to do.. the level of bored is the max man..


suddenly feel hungry, haven eat woor....aiks... :P
then myself bcome a cook again, cooks magee mee for myself....
after that...
erm erm...

i went upstairs... duno what to do again!!...
i on my lappy, but also duno how to make it access to the net...
haix.... sedih~

so.. imposible things happened..
i walked into my jus-cleaned room...
then.. i sit down... bringing out Pn.Chong pa homeworkSSSSS....
out of the 5 graphs...
i did none of them xD..
omg omg~
then leh...
thinking of.... yesterday i SAW Pn.Chong near the entrance of pc fair....i felt guilty...

it was because due to my fault, i dint go and say yooo to her....
scaring that she will b asking me...
Y U NVR HAND UP UR MRR and Kenegaraan??
haix... Sorry T_T~

continue back...
i seperate my graph homeworks into 2 parts..
one is the jadual part...another is just the graph part..
so... out of the 5 jadualS... i just manage to complete 4..left 1..
and of of the 5 graphs, i haven started ^^v

lalalalallaaaaaaallllllaaaaalaa.....
then i begin to feel sleepy...
then i go ooi ooi lor...
with the air-con on~

while i am having my sweet sleep...
ohoh~...knn....diu...noob stupid yao shu!!!
nothing lee....hmm

just that stomachache...
dam it....
i rushed into the toilet...
kana nak beranak like that....
then...
i look at the time.. its around 5 something ad...
sure is stomach gone wrong....


instead of eating magee mee again.....
i made dicision of eating, oreo, mr.potato, cheezal,biscuits, chipsmroe and others lar!!
walao...
then it only feel better....

Ah Qing....pai seh lar..
i knot go teman u berlepak kat town..
i know it was my fault.~...sorry....

~~
F u lar...
since u diu me!!!
nah nah _I_
wakkakakakaka...
noob..!! u noob qing~~~~~~~~~~~


as conclusion...holidays....
iam not belong to the category which can stay quietly at home...
iam NOT @@...


:P
:P
:P
????
wat lar

No comments:

Post a Comment