Friday, October 9, 2009

Stupid

Instead of doing revisions or completing homeworks, iam here to blog ..blog blog blog blog blogg........ 2day might b a boring day for me...since..andrew has appointment and the cao qing is down...attacked by fever~ cao qing so lembik...

hence,spend some time to practise my english.. =.= wa...lame.
and..!!!!!!!

these few weeks, something gone wrong with me... wondering why such thing will occur a...
dam it.. feel...so.....haix~

dont care bout it.. :)

will recover it own..

countdowning the days of final term...yet not fear at all... weird...getting nearer n nearer...awwwww

1st time,after 13 years of studying(included kindergarden), it seized me...
wawaaaaa.... die man... stupid (teacher +class)= stupid teacher and stupid class!!!!!!

i duno y.... so... trying to make myself better..xD... lalallalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~~~

thinking of old classmates, thinking of future,thinking of going out 2nite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

for me, chemistry is ard hopeless, pa is worse... my god T.T

feeling that there is a big force exerting on me...>.<~

since the area of my body is constant,
P=F/A

A=constant,

P is directly proportional to F!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment