Wednesday, July 1, 2009

ONCE UPON A TIME~

Yesterday, my sis found out all my drawings that hav been kept for years.
i grabbed it to my room n had a look at it..
haix...


when i was aged between 10- 14,
i love drawing dam much..
drawing was one of my hobbies
at the same time, i think one of my ambitions is to bcome an artist
haha... but i think is a lame ambition now for me xD.

i learned drawing for 2 years plus.
especially colouring was my favourite part
hmm
just love it...

when i was in form 1 ,2 n 3..
my art was the best in class ^^
no doubt, it was the best among all ~
lols..

i really missed those days that i love drawing..
missed it~~
lol..

howeva, thing that i love to draw the most is dragon ball :P
hahaha.. n i successfully drawn 2 characters in dragon ball..
looks similar to the real 1..
haha..
excited@@





my favourite character, Son Goku@@



does tis apple look real? xD



adui... quite ugly ><


do u see my marks? xD


tis is the unforgettable drawing T.T




haha.. banana... ops... not jie ying.==

......



used water colour to paint :P


lol.. bad drawing~~


tis was sux.. kakaz

No comments:

Post a Comment