Monday, June 22, 2009

again, it was a normal day

nothing much except...
2day i experienced a 3 hour-stomachache in skol..
omg...
i was just suffering n suffering..
n after skol dismissed , the ache was gone...
waaa... so miracle...
haha@.@

windford is so diao lo..
so many homeworks dint complete..
erkz....
omg... luckily... i completed.. phew~
haha..
but he is really a funny guy in my class..
we always 2gether n play n joke in class ma..haha

during muet's periods..
i pm ah kuan in msn via my phone..
haha... he was wondering y i was onlining.
oh.. muhahaha...

yeepi,2molo iam not going to skol la...
but iam so nervous .. playing truant for a day is enough..
hope can pass my jpj test, if not next week hav to play truant for another day
sad..god bless me@@

when i reached home at around 5.30pm..ah ken(yen qing) phoned me~
he told me a news.. erm.. it was about fong shan..howeva,iam not going to mention here..
its ppl's privacy ..
xD
aiks.. he was asking me whether iam going to mr.tay chemistry ttn class
either saturday or monday~
mostly iam going ard...~ on monday i think??

2molo...god bless me is a MUST leh==
amituofo~~ amituofo~~ ehem!!

No comments:

Post a Comment